Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Releasing the Spores

They've finally released the PC requirements to play Spore- check it out here.

(Or if you can't be stuffed clicking on the link, here they are)

FOR WINDOWS VISTA

2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
768 MB RAM A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
At least 6 GB of hard drive space

That's it?!


I thought it was going to be a monstrous exercise, something similar to the Stranglehold or Crysis specs.

But nope, it's actually reasonable.

(Well, I can say this now I've upgraded from 256MB RAM to 2GB and from a GeForce 2 MX to a GeForce 8600GT.)

Well, I'm happy.


Hopefully, this game won't prove as addictive as Sims 2.

I'm still looking for a game to test my system out on...Jade Empire (the special shiny edition) was $10 at work but I already have a swathe of RPGs to get through and I never have time to sit down and play.

Any suggestions?


No comments: